On My Mind

Thoughts on Writing and Life from Author Annette Smith

Sunday, November 12, 2006

What I'm Thankful for Today

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, during the next few weeks I'll post a few random lists of what blessings I'm enjoying on a particular day.

1. Weather brisk enough to spoon all night without getting hot.
2. Amazing Grace
3. The loaded baked sweet potatoes at Texas Roadhouse cafe
4. Nora Jones Come Away With Me CD
5. Red and yellow and gold leaves outside my window
6. Wally, my sweet smelly mutt who hates to take baths but rarely lets more than five feet come between me and him. He's at this moment lying not at, but on my feet.
7. This morning's not-a-dry-eye-on-my-pew dedication of a new baby at my church. A child so sick at birth that as my minister stated it, "we weren't sure if he was going to get to stay."

What blessings are you enjoying today?
I'd love to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© Annette Smith 2006-. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Pulse Point Design